As 2017 is just around the corner, I have been reflecting over my year and thinking of all the things that I still want to do in my life. Time keeps moving forward and I’ve learned that it’s important to not dwell on the past, but live in the present moment. With all of this in mind, I have high hopes that 2017 will be a year jam packed with blogging, adventure and goal achievement!
Here are my top goals for 2017:
- Get into a Masters Program (Masters of Kinesiology) with a professor that I click with
- Launch the Vitality Project and really dive in/focus on my blog
- Commit to a stricter gym routine to help build more muscle (start with 2x per week and move to 3x per week)
- Try new activities – sign up for more community classes/attend community events (1 per month)
- Continue to push through school and work hard! School has been going surprisingly amazing this year, so I hope to keep it up as I move into my final semesters of undergrad!
- Take up more Yoga to help my work on my flexibility and stress management (do one yoga video each night)
- Become a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach/Personal Trainer (CSEP-CPT)
- Travel somewhere! I would like to book a trip with some friends to celebrate my graduation
- Be HAPPY 🙂 I want to emphasize this point the most! Ultimately I want to have a great year!
What are your goals for 2017?
Hope you are having a lovely week!